Night Duty Assistants
Doncaster, Hexham, Ashford and Isle of Wight
Safety – Being able to respond to an event that may compromise the safety of guests or staff. This will mainly be first aid and fire response.
Security – Protecting the centre and its occupants from unauthorised persons.
Customer – Offering service to customers that is in line with the nature of the request and resolving any issues that may arise.
Escalation – Alerting more senior levels of the company to issues that may need their awareness or input.
· Being first point of contact for guest queries
· Managing and overseeing Security of building & guests
· Managing fire evacuations
· Dealing effectively with intruders on site
· Taking telephone calls
· Carry out first aid and consult with emergency services if required
· Complete all incident reports
· Taking the lead role in any fire evacuation, ensuring all guests are accounted for, identifying the activation point and calling emergency services if required.
· Ensure that the service offered is personal and memorable, that guest needs are anticipated and requests followed up, that all communications with guests enhances their experience.
· Manage expectations and ensure that that problems are seen through to resolution.
· Ensure good communication by reporting any comments, complaints, occurrences or problems arising to the Duty Manager and take appropriate action or escalate as required to relevant Managers.
· Experience of face to face customer service and can demonstrate the ability to problem solve (E)
· In date 1st Aid certificate or prepared to complete relevant training (E)
· Enhanced DBS
· Safeguarding Awareness
We are one of the most experienced providers of outdoor education in the UK. We were founded over 35 years ago and run over 1.2 million activity sessions each year across ten activity centres. Each year we welcome over 175,000 young people from more than 35 countries around the world.