Mold, Aston Clinton
Full Time (40hrs)
Full Time- 40 hours per week with weekends as and when required
To undertake semi-skilled general & grounds maintenance duties in a professional and timely manner, delivering good customer service at all times
· Carry out minor general maintenance and repairs as and when required to internal and external fixtures and fittings – under direction from the Maintenance Team Leader.
· Carry out ground maintenance tasks including grass cutting, strimming and spraying
· Decorating work not requiring specialist skills
· Assist with all general maintenance checklists in line with company procedures.
· Assist with the winter closedown and start up procedure.
· Visual checks to electrical fittings and equipment
· Reporting of faults that require specialist skills
· Ensure health and safety company procedures are followed at all times
· To communicate effectively with colleagues and guests
· Assist other departments as and when required
· To understand and comply with the Company’s safeguarding policy
· Experience in basic maintenance skills including carpentry, plumbing and electrical work (if qualified to do so)
· Previous experience in grounds maintenance including PA1 & PA6 for chemical spraying
· Safe operation of all tools and machines associated with the role
· Willingness to learn new skills
· Driving license essential
· Computer Literate
· Experience of working in a school or similar environment – desirable
· Awareness of the main requirements of health and safety legislation and good practice relevant to the duties of the post
· Flexible attitude to working hours
We are one of the most experienced providers of outdoor education in the UK. We were founded over 35 years ago and run over 1.2 million activity sessions each year across ten activity centres. Each year we welcome over 175,000 young people from more than 35 countries around the world.
Reference ID: GHMAINTA