Up to £24,000
Our fantastic team in Norfolk are looking for a Maintenance Manager to join their team.
• To be responsible for the completion of all property related; SOP’s, H&S policy and compliance aspects creating a safe environment for customers and colleagues.
• Manage and support the maintenance team to deliver their objectives
• Delivery of standards and guest experience across the Maintenance/Property department in support of the General Manager
• Establish a positive Customer Service Culture, ensuring that all clients have the best experience.
• Delivery of Centre KPI’s which include – NPS, Finance, H&S, internal and external audits, employee engagement
• Proactive identification and action of remedial building and property repairs
• Support the General Manager to achieve budgets and financial targets
• Operate at a Duty Management level as and when required.
To fully support and exemplify the overall company purpose – ‘Team Engagement, Customer Experience and operational Excellence” through our values “We have integrity, we insist on inclusivity, we are courageous, we constantly nurture”