West Runton, Cromer, Norfolk
£22,000 per annum
Accountable for the planning and implementation of Housekeeping services and standards that drives Centre’s delivery and achievement of the highest levels of guest satisfaction and ensures achievement of costs in line with budgets.
Accountable for the implementation and auditing of all domestic SOPs in respect of current safety (H&S and COSHH) thus providing a safe environment for guests and colleagues.
· Deliver housekeeping standards that delight clients.
· Working with key stakeholders to implement, review and audit housekeeping services and safety standards that meet Kingswood SOPs and HSE legislation and which provide the highest standards of service delivery to our customers.
· Understand the varied needs of our customers and ensure their housekeeping service needs are satisfied.
· Provide accurate and timely information that permits prompt business decision making.
· Provide advice, support, and guidance to General Manager/Assistant General Manager and domestic teams to ensure the highest levels of cleanliness and service are achieved consistently.
Experience of provision of housekeeping services in a fast paced commercial environment.
Proven people management and development skills with the ability to drive, motivate and enthuse teams.
Experience of delivering financial targets/budgets.
Results driven with the ability to get things done.
Manage relationships effectively with a strong ability to persuade and influence.
Must be familiar with Health & Safety regulations, COSHH, and cleaning in line with British Institute of Cleaning Standards (BICS).
Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt communication to match audience.
Confident and calm under pressure.
Receives feedback in a positive manner and acts upon it.
Customer focused with a passion for delivering high levels of service.
Willingness to learn and develop self.
We are one of the most experienced providers of outdoor education in the UK. We were founded over 35 years ago and run over 1.2 million activity sessions each year across ten activity centres. Each year we welcome over 175,000 young people from more than 35 countries around the world.