Apprentices & Activities Team
Bembridge, Ilse of Wight & Stafforshire
For over 35 years, our transformative trips have encouraged both adults and young people to build confidence and resilience by using the great outdoors and our selection of adventurous, challenging and high-adrenaline activities. With ten activity centres across the UK, a Château in France, and a centre in Hong Kong, we provide unbeatable life changing experiences for everyone.
A key role in the success of these experiences is our Programme Administrator, whos Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities are as follows:
• Creating and designing programme’s that meet our guest’s expectations and required learning outcomes, by utilising a varied range of Kingswood’s of products.
• Work with key stakeholders (e.g. PM, Programme Administrator, Training coordinator and guests) to ensure programmes reflect the desired learning outcomes.
• Proactively recommend appropriate programmes that compliment the guest’s requirements and incorporate a wide spectrum of activities (e.g. indoor, outdoor, high adrenaline and educational).
• Ensuring the programme is communicated\delivered to the guests in line with Company procedures and timelines.
• Validating feedback from guests prior to and during a visit and implementing alterations to the programme (meet and interact with guest).
• Understand and be able to describe the educational and experiential benefits of all activities.
• Work with the Programme Administrator and Training Coordinator to ensure all programme related documentation is maintained and updated in line with agreed Company standards e.g. session plans and observations, training records etc.
• To put our guests at the heart of everything you do.
• To understand and ensure compliance to the Company’s Safeguarding Policy.
• Effective and planned communication with key stakeholders to ensure assigned action and responsibilities for programmes are followed through and delivered.(e.g. group leader and delivery team briefings).
Person Spec and Skills:
• Thorough knowledge\understanding of the full range of Kingswood Products
• Knowledge of Kingswood Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Knowledge of programme design and sequential learning
• Excellent adaptability and problem solving skills
• Motivational and development skills
• Good organisational skills
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Pro-active approach to tasks
• Guest focused
• Good communication skills – Verbal and written
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Awareness of HR issues (Recruitment, Disciplinary etc) - desirable