Our Norwich based team are looking for a part time individual to join their team temporarily as a Transport Executive.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing excellent Customer Service to internal and external Overseas/UK customers for both Kingswood and Camp Beaumont brands by providing an accurate and timely Transport information/service.
Key role responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Responsible for generating travel quotations and itineraries to our overseas and UK guests by liaising with nominated third party transport providers.
• Accountable for building rapport and relationships with customers (schools, parents and colleagues) to ensure delivery of a one stop shop customer service by professional handling/responding to incoming queries/amendments from internal and external customers in line with company standards.
• Manage all internal and external communication in a professional and timely manner.
• Ensure all communications are accurately recorded in Navigator.
• Book all staff accommodation and travel in the most cost effective way.
• Manage weekly reporting and subsequent liaison with third party providers and centre staff.
• Deliver agreed BCS revenue targets and budgets in line with the Company’s transport strategy and service levels.
• Produce, analyse and circulate agreed management information to key stakeholders.
• Ensure all complaints received are handled promptly and efficiently in line with company procedures.
• Deliver agreed sales targets and KPI’s to support the growth, profitability and delivery of EBITDA.
• Create, deliver and manage all Camp Beaumont transport plans in conjunction with third parties and centre staff.
• Working with all other teams and departments ensuring a one stop shop approach to customer service.
• To understand and comply with the company’s safeguarding policy.
Typical knowledge, skills and experience:
• Excellent communication skills – written and oral.
• Proven Customer Service skills
• A willing and flexible approach with a ‘can do’ attitude.
• Good organisational skills and ability to use own initiative.
• Ability to remain calm when under pressure.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Experience of working within a travel and/or logistics background would be advantageous.
• Understanding of office IT products including MS Word, Excel & Outlook.
• Willingness to develop and learn new skills.
• An enhanced CRB check will be required.