Training and Engagement Officer
• To support the development journey of the Dearne Valley Team to ensure retention, engagement, customer satisfaction and progression.
• Implementation of processes that forecast, create, develop and record all training for the whole Dearne Valley team with support from the HOD team.
• Implement clear strategies that engage and motivate the whole Dearne Valley team, with a focus on bringing the entire centre team together, and promoting cohesion through staff events.
• Be an appropriate support mechanism to the HOD Team to enable the centre to achieve high success rates with training and compliance, planning for any gaps effectively.
• Identify and encourage development and succession planning for team members to support staff retention and future proofing the Centre success.
• Support the Activities Manager with the management of staff welfare related issues or concerns.
• Support the Activities Manager by managing the training function for the Activities team. With particular focus on compliance with external awarding body inspections.
• Deputise for the Activities Manager as and when required.
To fully support and exemplify the overall company purpose – ‘Team Engagement, Customer Experience and operational Excellence” through our values “We have integrity, we insist on inclusivity, we are courageous, we constantly nurture”