Full Time – 5 shifts out of 7 (including weekends)
To design and produce individual programmes that meet guests’ required aim and objectives.
To ensure programmes are delivered efficiently, effectively and in line with company programme guidelines.
• Creating and designing programme’s that meet our guest’s expectations and required learning outcomes, by utilising a varied range of Kingswood’s of products.
• Work with key stakeholders (e.g. PM, Programme Administrator, Training coordinator and guests) to ensure programmes reflect the desired learning outcomes.
• Proactively recommend appropriate programmes that complement the guest’s requirements and incorporate a wide spectrum of activities (e.g. indoor, outdoor, high adrenaline and educational).
• Ensuring the programme is communicated\delivered to the guests in line with Company procedures and timelines.
• Validating feedback from guests prior to and during a visit and implementing alterations to the programme (meet and interact with guest).
• Thorough knowledge\understanding of the full range of Kingswood Products
• An understanding of the Curricula and LOtC
• Knowledge of Kingswood Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Knowledge of programme design and sequential learning
• Excellent adaptability and problem solving skills
We are one of the most experienced providers of outdoor education in the UK. We were founded over 35 years ago and run over 1.2 million activity sessions each year across ten activity centres. Each year we welcome over 175,000 young people from more than 35 countries around the world.