Programme Team Leader
West Runton, Cromer, Norfolk
Programme Team Leader
Full Time – 5 shifts out of 7 (including weekends)
£19,760 per annum
The purpose of this role is to design and produce individual programmes that meet guests’ required aim and objectives. Planning and delivering resources that complement the programme needs. Delivering an efficient and financially effective team rota, managing staff resources in line with company SOPs. Ensuring we deliver consistent world class experiences that will ensure our KPI’s & NPS targets are achieved and that we stand out from our competitors in delivering a unique unbridled Activity experience.
You will be required to work in line with current company operating procedures, whilst being aware of NGB guidelines. You must ensure that all processes meet the standards of BAPA, other relevant bodies and quality marks.
• To provide exceptional customer services in order to maximise the customer experience.
• To work with customers in order to create dynamic programmes that exceed their expectations and meet the educational objectives of their trip and incorporate “Delivering Brilliant Residentials”
· Coordination of the workload & rota’s of the Activity teams that ensures delivery of a unique guest experience.
· Forecast and highlight to key stakeholders the staff qualification, training and resource requirements to deliver programmes.
• Support the development of the delivery team through the entire residential experience by ensuring variation, through effective programme scheduling ensuring we meet the individual needs and learning objectives of our customers and achieve a high Net Promoter Score.
• Performance manage teams in line with the company performance Management process – using the tools that are available to drive performance and development and therefore aid employee retention and build capability.
• Be a leadership role model, Motivate, inspire and enable your team to deliver life-changing experiences and always keep the Guest at the heart of what they do
• Coach/train and develop the Activity teams to maximise performance in order to deliver a world class guest experience one that enables us to stand out from our competitors.
• To act as duty manager on occasion and to deputise the Chief Instructor in their absence once at an appropriate skill and experience level.
· Desire to pursue the perfect environment for fun safe and educational residential outdoor experiences that positively influence the lives of future generations
· Excellent customer service experience
· Experience in delivery and training of educational activities
· Understanding of how programmes can be used to achieve educational objectives
· Understanding of the industry standards
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· An ability to use IT and Microsoft Office to a good standard
· Efficient time management & organisational skills
· Ability to motivate yourself and others
· Current first aid certificate
· NGB qualifications advantageous
We are one of the most experienced providers of outdoor education in the UK. We were founded over 35 years ago and run over 1.2 million activity sessions each year across ten activity centres. Each year we welcome over 175,000 young people from more than 35 countries around the world.
Reference ID: WRPROGTLEAD