National minimum wage
Full Time – 40 hours per week with weekends as and when required
NMW/NLW + £600 per year
As the Programme Coordinator you ensure the quality of product delivery and programming alongside supporting Team Leaders in developing staff members. You will be responsible for the use of correct procedures for the maintenance of equipment.
You will be required to work in line with current company operating procedures, whilst being aware of NGB guidelines. You must ensure that all processes meet the standards of BAPA, other relevant bodies and quality marks.
• To provide exceptional customer services in order to maximise the customer experience.
• To work with customers in order to create dynamic programmes that exceed their expectations and meet the educational objectives of their trip.
• To work with and develop the delivery team to provide inspiring learning experiences through the entire residential experience. These must meet the individual needs and learning objectives of our customers and achieve a high Net Promoter Score.
• Oversee the management and maintenance of activity equipment, in line with company and industry standards.
• To Work with the Senior Activity Team to develop the centre and its product to delight our guests and meet an ever changing demand to retain repeat business and attract new customers.
• To act as duty manager on occasion and to deputise the Centre Manager in their absence once at an appropriate skill and experience level.
• Desire to pursue the perfect environment for fun safe and educational residential outdoor experiences that positively influence the lives of future generations
• Excellent customer service experience
• Experience in delivery and training of educational activities
• Understanding of how programmes can be used to achieve educational objectives
• Understanding of the industry standards
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• An ability to use IT and Microsoft Office to a good standard
• Ability to motivate yourself and others
• Current first aid certificate
• NGB qualifications advantageous
We are one of the most experienced providers of outdoor education in the UK. We were founded over 35 years ago and run over 1.2 million activity sessions each year across ten activity centres. Each year we welcome over 175,000 young people from more than 35 countries around the world.