Night Duty Manager
Cromer and West Runton
National Minimum Wage
Night Duty Manager
Monday – Thursday 8.30pm – 8.30am
Cromer & West Runton
To ensure that all guests are safe and secure during the silent hours and to ensure that any requests are actioned. Complete tasks accurately and within given deadlines.
Be responsible for the security of the site and its guests overnight, and to record and report all incidents and events accurately.
· Being first point of contact for guest queries
· Managing and overseeing Security of building & guests
· Managing fire evacuations
· Dealing effectively with intruders on site
· Taking telephone calls
· Carry out first aid and consult with emergency services if required
· Complete all incident reports
· Taking the lead role in any fire evacuation, ensuring all guests are accounted for, identifying the activation point and calling emergency services if required.
· Ensure that the service offered is personal and memorable, that guest needs are anticipated and requests followed up, that all communications with guests enhances their experience and reinforces their desire to return to Kingswood.
· Ensure good communication with guests.
· Where possible ensue that that problems are seen through to resolution.
· Ensure good communication by reporting any comments, complaints, occurrences or problems arising to the Duty Manager and take appropriate action or escalate as required to relevant Managers.
· Must be customer service and problem solving focused
· Must have in date 1st Aid certificate or prepared to complete relevant training
· Enhanced DBS (self-funded for all seasonal posts)
We are one of the most experienced providers of outdoor education in the UK. We were founded over 35 years ago and run over 1.2 million activity sessions each year across ten activity centres. Each year we welcome over 175,000 young people from more than 35 countries around the world.