Isle of Wight
Contact - May until November
Full Time - 40 hours per week with weekends as and when required
Contract May until November
Isle of Wight
You will support the smooth running of the Housekeeping department at the centre ensuring work is carried out to the highest standard. You must provide a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness in all areas covered by housekeeping.
You will comply with all company policies, procedures and current legislation (COSHH) etc and be committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of our guests and young people on site
· Maintain a high quality of standards and service.
· Maintain a safe, hygienic and secure working environment.
· Take due care and attention to cleaning equipment and storage areas and report any shortages to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
· Work in the laundry as per centre specific requirements.
· Report defects in buildings, fittings, furniture and equipment
· Familiar with Health and safety regulations, COSHH, and cleaning in line with the British Institute of cleaning standards
· Previous experience in a similar role
· Excellent people skills
· Passionate about hygiene and Customer service
· Ability to work within a team and as an individual
· A ‘Can do’ attitude
· Willingness to learn and develop.
We are one of the most experienced providers of outdoor education in the UK. We were founded over 35 years ago and run over 1.2 million activity sessions each year across ten activity centres. Each year we welcome over 175,000 young people from more than 35 countries around the world.