Guest Service Co-ordinators
To conduct all necessary administration duties for the efficient operation of the Customer Services Department on centre. You will also be required to assist the Customer Account Manager in everything required to maximise Re-bookings (Rbos) potential; dealing with all customer enquiries and concerns professionally, effectively and efficiently.
· Ensure all groups have completed the required pre-visit paperwork and this has been communicated to relevant departments.
· Complete room allocations and send out to all visitors, together with their timetable, ensuring company 4 week target deadline is met.
· Process and file – Emails/Post from/to the schools,
· Make Pre-arrival courtesy calls to all groups, and log all contact in the appropriate places.
· Prepare Group Leader Packs, Key’s and Visitor Passes prior to each Group’s arrival.
· Compile feedback summaries to pass on to all departments.
· Ensure numbers of guests are confirmed on arrival and sent to Admin weekly.
· Assist with Teacher entertainments, welcome meetings, feedback meetings and daily contact with school’s as required by CAM
· Conduct Centre previews and preview weekends as required
· Good attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills
· Good problem solving skills
· Friendly, outgoing and professional manner essential
· Ability to quickly build and uphold effective working relationships with guests of all ages and backgrounds essential
· A friendly & confident personality
· Ability and confidence to communicate with people at all levels
· Desire to develop Sales skills and focus on sales through excellent service
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Computer literacy in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
We are one of the most experienced providers of outdoor education in the UK. We were founded over 35 years ago and run over 1.2 million activity sessions each year across ten activity centres. Each year we welcome over 175,000 young people from more than 35 countries around the world.