Customer Service Coordinator
Deane Valley, Doncaster
Job title: Customer Service Coordinator
Reports to: Customer Service
Locations : Deane Valley, Doncaster
Salary: £19,760 PA
To conduct all necessary administration duties for the efficient operation of the Guest Services Department on centre and to assist the Guest Services Manager in everything required to maximise Re-bookings (Rbos) potential; dealing with all customer enquiries and concerns professionally, effectively and efficiently.
To fully support and exemplify the overall company purpose and values of – ‘Keep it Simple’; ‘Know your Stuff’; ‘Give it your all’; ‘Make it Fun’ and ‘Own it’
Key role responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Ensure all groups have completed the required pre-visit paperwork and this has been communicated to relevant departments.
• Complete room allocations and send out to all visitors, together with their timetable, ensuring company 4 week target deadline is met.
• Process and file – Emails/Post from/to the schools,
• Make Pre-arrival courtesy calls to all groups, and log all contact in the appropriate places.
• Prepare Group Leader Packs, Key’s and Visitor Passes prior to each Group’s arrival.
• Ensure School’s Information Folders are up-to-date and accurate.
• Prepare and maintain the group’s synopsis for all departments.
• Update breakdown spreadsheet
• Compile feedback summaries to pass on to all departments.
• Ensure numbers of guests are confirmed on arrival and sent to Admin weekly.
• Ensure Guest Information Boards are kept up-to-date with meal times, shop price lists and opening times, feedback meetings times etc. as necessary.
• Ensure Centre ‘Group’s-In’ Information Boards are accurate.
• Archive feedback and group information on centre and send feedback forms and notes to Customer Services Dept in Norwich.
• Ensure each school is sent a ‘Thank You’ Letter from the GSM within 3 working days of their departure.
• Enter RBOS details on system
• Assist with Teacher entertainments, welcome meetings, feedback meetings and daily contact with school’s as required by GSM
• Conduct Centre previews and preview weekends as required
• Complete all necessary reports in a timely and organised manner
• Coordinate the Centre Lost Property System
• Maintain smooth and effective running of Guest Services Dept in GSM’s absence.
• Help the Guest Services Dept achieve their KPI’s.
• Assist with training all department’s as required to ensure centre remains customer-focussed.
• To work irregular hours as needed and at other Kingswood centre’s as required.
Understand and comply with the company’s safeguarding policy
Typical knowledge, skills and experience:
• Attention to detail essential
• Excellent communication skills
• Good problem solving skills
• Friendly, outgoing and professional manner essential
• Ability to quickly build and uphold effective working relationships with guests of all ages and backgrounds essential
• Experience in this or a related industry preferred
• Knowledge of Kingswood products – desirable
• A friendly & confident personality
• Ability and confidence to communicate with people at all levels
• Desire to develop Sales skills and focus on sales through excellent service
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Computer literacy in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Our culture is built of sustaining a safe working, living and visiting environment, where safeguarding underpins everything we do, the way we manage our teams and engage with our guests. This comes from creating a foundation of checks and measures we undertake to ensure we attract, recruit and employ the right people, committed to our overall aims.
What is a DBS check?
A DBS Check is a Disclosure and Barring Service Check has the following key purposes:
1. DBS Checks are a vital part of safeguarding for an organisation, as well as ensuring that they are able to employ suitable candidates
2. Preventing (and keeping records of) unsuitable individuals from working with vulnerable groups
3. Check if there’s any reason a potential employee is inappropriate for the role that they’ve applied for
4. To respond to referrals from organisations that are concerned that a candidate may not be suitable for a job due to the reasons above
5. Its aim is to verify a person has no previous convictions that may make them unsuitable, and they don’t pose a risk to the safety of the children we work with and other people. Due to this, all potential employees must have a DBS check completed. Once a DBS check is completed, a certificate will be issued directly to you
6. You won’t be able to start working in your new role until your DBS check has been completed
7. If you have DBS certificate registered with the update service, you won’t need to do a new DBS check, but we will need your certificate number to verify this.