Cook/ Kitchen Hand
Loggerheads, Nr Mold, Denbrighshire, Wales
Full Time & Part Time
Up To £20,000
Full time / Part Time
Responsible for the planning and implementation of Catering services and standards that drives Centre’s delivery and achievement of the highest levels of guest satisfaction and ensures achievement of costs in line with budgets.
You will be accountable for the planning and Delivering the ‘Best in Class” catering experience and ensuring that we implement the ‘Best for Guest” culture across the Centre
Accountable for the implementation and auditing of all Catering SOPs in respect of current safety and food hygiene legislation (H&S, HACCP, COSHH) thus providing a safe environment for guests and colleagues.
You will be responsible for building relationships with Local suppliers.
· Proven experience of food preparation in a fast paced commercial environment.
· Proven people management and development skills with the ability to drive, motivate and enthuse, teams.
· City and Guilds (Catering) 7061/2.
· Advanced Food Hygiene.
· Excellent communicator.
· Commercially astute with experience of delivering financial targets/budgets.
· Results driven with the ability to get things done.
· Manage relationships effectively with a strong ability to persuade and influence.
· Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt communication to match audience.
· Confident and calm under pressure.
· Open and honest, acts with integrity.
· Versatile and resilient.
· Receives feedback in a positive manner and acts upon it.
· Customer focussed with a passion for delivering high levels of service.
· Willingness to learn and develop self.
We are one of the most experienced providers of outdoor education in the UK. We were founded over 35 years ago and run over 1.2 million activity sessions each year across ten activity centres. Each year we welcome over 175,000 young people from more than 35 countries around the world.
Reference ID: COLOMCOOK