Isle of Wight
Isle of Wight
To undertake general administration duties in a professional and timely manner, delivering good customer service at all times and ensuring the reception and Front of House areas are clean\tidy and manned efficiently and professionally.
• Ensuring reception and the offices are manned efficiently and professionally in all respects; to include the greeting of guests, covering of security gates, answering of telephones and general appearance of the Front of House areas. Co-ordination of Centre radio’s including re-charging
• Answering and dealing with incoming telephone calls and emails in a timely and professional manner.
• Co-ordination and distribution of all incoming and outgoing post
• Assisting with arrivals and departures in-line with other centre staff.
• Assisting with the administration and recording of the centres accounts including pay role, petty cash and Banking
• Maintain vehicle maintenance, service and MOT records and record mileage
• Dealing with the admin of Kingswood purchase orders – log/file/send copies to Norwich
• Transport coordination including ferry booking
• Good communication skills – face to face and telephone manner
• Good problem solving skills
• Ability to prioritise tasks
• Ability to work in a busy and pressurised environment
• Attention to detail
• Administration experience
We are one of the most experienced providers of outdoor education in the UK. We were founded over 35 years ago and run over 1.2 million activity sessions each year across ten activity centres. Each year we welcome over 175,000 young people from more than 35 countries around the world.