£19,000 - £21,000
Full Time – 40 hours per week
£19,000 - £21,000 (depending on experience)
To oversee the main reception team to ensure they attend to Customers and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face. Supply information to our guests when required and always adopt a professional and welcoming approach.
• Answering the telephone, direct call and take messages, in polite & professional manner and provide information to our customers.
• Greet all customers entering reception.
• Direct customers to correct destinations, issue visitor passes where required.
• Deal with queries from our customers.
• Provide general administrative and clerical support.
• Prepare correspondence and documents for group’s arrival.
• Receive and sort mail and deliveries and allocate to correct people.
• Oversee the reception team.
• Organise the teams duties on a daily bases.
• Lease with the Guest Experience Manager about what Guests we have arriving/departing.
• Log and report any issues brought to your attention with the relevant departments, then report back to guests when you have answers.
• Tidy and maintain the reception area and rooms off reception.
• Educated to GCSE’ level, C and above
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
• Knowledge of Microsoft word and excel, and have excellent keyboard skills
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Professional personal presentation
• Excellent customer service orientation
We are one of the most experienced providers of outdoor education in the UK. We were founded over 35 years ago and run over 1.2 million activity sessions each year across ten activity centres. Each year we welcome over 175,000 young people from more than 35 countries around the world.