Operations and Apprenticeship Manager
Devon / Field Based
£32,000 + £300 Car Allowance
Operations / Apprenticeships Manager
Skern Training & Skills
£32,000 per annum + £300 car allowance
The role of the Operations/Apprenticeship Manager is to oversee and transform the direct delivery and any subcontracted delivery provision at STS to drive exceptional performance, people culture, management and quality.
Reporting to the Head of Skern Training and Skills, you will be managing a remote team of apprenticeship training specialists and tutors. You will work with the Compliance and Curriculum teams to ensure high quality providing clear management & reporting metrics on all aspects of the delivery provision.
• Responsibility for the operational management, development and growth of STS.
• Support the direction and strategy of the organisation’s growth and delivery plan.
• Work with the Head of STS to ensure the recruitment & development of outstanding individuals at STS.
• Work with the Compliance and Curriculum teams to ensure high quality and seamless processes
• Management of teams face to face, online and through our MI systems, tracking & monitoring performance to ensure all targets are achieved.
• Maximise performance against KPI targets set internally and externally.
• Build relationships internally and externally that will support the growth of STS delivery in line with the overall business strategy
• Liaise with the Compliance and Curriculum teams to ensure appropriate data is collected and used to manage the delivery performance.
• Experience of managing Apprenticeship operations for an independent or college training provider.
• Experience of managing remote teams using platforms such as TEAMS/ZOOM.
• Able to demonstrate performance of how you have developed teams and individuals to achieve targets.
• Understand and have proficient knowledge of quality and compliance in the sector.
• Knowledge of ESFAs funding rules and Ofsted’s EIF, awarding bodies and EPAOs
• Ability to assess and develop reporting, performance indicators and design operational process.
• Able to review & develop existing operational processes across the organisation
• Experience of giving clear direction and support as well as identifying and working on the team’s professional development.
• Confident communicator (both verbal and written) with a personable and professional manner and the ability to interact and relate to all levels of employees and build strong working relationships.
• Knowledge of industry and key changes.
• Knowledge of the OFSTED EIF