• Inspire, lead and manage the Activity team to deliver high quality safe and educational programmes that delight guests and meet their aims and objectives.
• Create and deliver an environment where guest focus and educational outcomes drives the delivery of the Kingswood activity provision at the IOW
• Renovate and enhance all areas of activity delivery with particular attention given to the water sports product.
• Deliver safe use and management of all equipment in accordance with regulated and advisory bodies, manufacturers’ guidelines and Kingswood SOP’s.
• Gain and excel at all relevant external accreditation. I.e. AALS, RYA, BCU, SGB
• To liaise directly with the Inspiring Learning Group Activities Manager in the capacity of Kingswood’s internal expert for water sports activities and assist in wider audit programmes and development.
• Propose new programs and sessions to increase and improve the Kingswood portfolio of products.
• Build and maintain effective relationships with all external technical and training providers
• To fully support and exemplify the overall company purpose and values of – ‘Keep it Simple’; ‘Know your Stuff’; ‘Give it your all’; ‘Make it Fun’ and ‘Own it’.