Apprentices & Activities Team
West Runton, Cromer, Norfolk
£20,000 - £22,000 PA
Full Time - 5 shifts out of 7 (including weekend work)
West Runton, Cromer
£20,000 - £22,000 per annum
• Lead and inspire the team to live by the inspiring learning values, therefore developing highly motivated, committed team members who are proud to work for the company.
• Ensure all staff know what their goal is and what they are doing to achieve this goal.
• Develop your team’s Technical and Soft Skills
• Deliver sessions alongside team members to demonstrate and coach safe enjoyable and learning focused activities.
• Establish an environment that promotes a positive work-life balance
• Plan programmes and resources to Achieve schools’ aims and objectives – team to be aware, appreciate & deliver required learning outcomes.
• Manage a program of Coaching Sessions to support the team in delivering safe, enjoyable and learning focused activities.
• Excellent knowledge of the company & product or a proven track record in the Activity/Learning sector
• Efficient time management & organisational skills
• Confident communicator (both verbal and written) with a personable and professional manner and the ability to interact and relate to all levels of employees and build strong working relationships.
• Experience of coaching, and giving feedback
• Experience of delivering training and development events.
• Ability to stay calm in challenging situations.
• BAPA inspections
• AALS inspections
• PPE inspections
• Team building skills
• Coaching knowledge
• ERCA Rescuer
• Sheltered water coach or Above (Centre specific)
• First aid at work
We are one of the most experienced providers of outdoor education in the UK. We were founded over 35 years ago and run over 1.2 million activity sessions each year across ten activity centres. Each year we welcome over 175,000 young people from more than 35 countries around the world.
Reference ID: WRCHEIFINST