Apprentice Activity Leader
Apprentices & Activities Team
Ashford, Wolverhampton, Doncaster, Isle of Wight, Hexham, Cromer, West Runton, Sheffield
12- 14 months
£4.30 per hour
LIFE CHANGING APPRENTINCES WANTED!
12-14 Month Contract
Being an apprentice Activity Instructor for Kingswood doesn’t just mean that you get to do activities like abseiling, caving, and the zip wire. It doesn’t also just mean that you gain a Level 3 Outdoor Activity Leader qualification.
Being an apprentice life changer means that you really will be creating life long, memorable moments for children that will last forever.
At Kingswood we pride ourselves in delivering the very best exhilarating activities as well as building unforgettable memories. We don’t just want Kingswood to stay in people’s minds, we want our staff too as well!
We are looking for passionate, energetic and driven individuals who want to work in the outdoors, have fun and gain a qualification.
• 12 -14 month apprenticeship starting in August 2021
• Salary of £4.30 per hour + 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays and perk box which includes; phone insurance, taste cards and great price cinema tickets, plus loads more.
• Free food and accommodation
• New Apprentice provider (Skern Skills and Training) who are our sister company who are truly the best in the industry
• 5 day residential, Skills and Behaviour programme at Skern Lodge (during your induction period)
• On-site mentor, to support your learning and training during the programme.
• An expensed enhanced DBS
• We sponsor you to achieve the Level 3 Outdoor Activity Instructor
You must be;
• Aged 18 or above
• Be an EU citizen and have lived within the EU continuously for the last 3 years
• Be willing to sign up to our Apprentice scheme for 12 - 14 months
• Be willing to be located at any of our centres – Isle of Wight, Norfolk, Doncaster, Northumberland, Kent and the West Midlands
• You need to possess the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered for employment with
Successful candidates are required to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure at the company’s expense.
Please note if you hold a qualification in Activity Leadership or Sport & Recreation you may not be eligible