Apprentices & Activities Team
Norfolk, Ashford, Wolverhampton
Permanent & Seasonal
Full-Time / Part-Time
For over 35 years, our transformative trips have encouraged both adults and young people to build confidence and resilience by using the great outdoors and our selection of adventurous, challenging and high-adrenaline activities. With ten activity centres across the UK, a Château in France, and a centre in Hong Kong, we provide unbeatable life changing experiences for everyone.
A key role in the success of these experiences is our activity leaders, and the purpose of the role is to consistently provide high quality experiences by owning a guests journey. Adventure Leaders deliver consistent world class experiences whilst coaching and leading others to achieve the same results that will ensure our KPI’s & NPS targets are achieved and that we stand out from our competitors in delivering a unique unbridled Activity experience.
· Excel in the role of Course Director ~ Taking ownership of a groups experience from arrival to departure, striving to deliver above and beyond their expectations
· Deliver activities that are safe enjoyable and learning focused.
· Coach peers as part of course delivery to continually improve ‘their’ guest’s experience.
· Inspire & coach team members to develop themselves to become delivery experts
· Ensure compliance with company H&S policy and associated procedures and standards
· Leading and mentoring small teams
· Ownership of customers and their experiences
· Customer Services
· Participative Leadership
· Coaching and mentoring
· Team building / work skills
· Review Skills
· ERCA Rescuer
· BC Paddlesports Coach
· Fencing Core Coach
· First aid
We are one of the most experienced providers of outdoor education in the UK. We were founded over 35 years ago and run over 1.2 million activity sessions each year across ten activity centres. Each year we welcome over 175,000 young people from more than 35 countries around the world.