Job Purpose Summary:
Support delivery of excellent Administrative and Customer Service support to internal and external Overseas/UK customers for Inspiring Learning brands by providing accurate and timely transport information/service, to support the delivery of sales targets and KPI’s to contribute to the growth, profitability and delivery of EBITDA
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Generate accurate travel quotations, purchase orders, itineraries and invoices for our UK & International clients by liaising with nominated third party transport providers.
Support building rapport and relationships with customers (internal/external) to ensure delivery of a one stop shop customer service by professional handling/responding to incoming queries/amendments from internal and external customers in line with company standards.
Deliver professional communication in a timely manner to both internal and external customers
Booking staff accommodation and travel requests in a cost effective way
Support production of weekly and weekend reports for internal departments and operators
Audit of third party documentation and ensure up to date and relevant in line with BCS guidelines
Support delivery of Kingwood camps transport plans in conjunction with third parties and centre staff.
General administrative tasks associated with the role, eg accurate filing.
Person Spec and Skills:
· Good communication skills – written and oral
· Administration and Customer Service skills
· Good organisational skills and ability to use own initiative
· Ability to remain calm when under pressure
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Experience of working within a travel and/or logistics environment – desirable
· Knowledge of office IT products including MS Word, Excel & Outlook
· Willingness to develop and learn new skills
· An enhanced DBS check will be required