Support delivery of providing excellent Administrative, Customer Service & Transport Planning support to internal and external Overseas/UK customers for Inspiring Learning brands. Providing accurate and timely transport documentation, to support the delivery of sales targets and KPI’s to contribute to the growth, profitability and delivery of EBITDA
Key role responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Generate accurate travel quotations, purchase orders, itineraries and invoices for our UK & International clients and centres.
• Support building rapport and relationships with customers (internal and external) to ensure delivery of a one stop shop customer service by professional handling/responding to incoming queries/amendments from internal and external customers in line with company standards.
• Deliver professional communication in a timely manner to both internal and external customers
• Book all staff accommodation and travel in the most cost effective way.
• Support production of weekly reporting and subsequent liaison with third party providers and centre staff.
• Assist delivery of agreed BCS revenue targets and budgets in line with the company’s transport strategy and service levels.
• Assist deliver agreed sales targets and KPI’s to support the growth, profitability and delivery of EBITDA.
• Assist the creating and delivery of all Kingswood Camps and Camp Beaumont transport plans
• Working with all other teams and departments ensuring a one stop shop approach to customer service.
• To understand and comply with the company’s safeguarding policy.
• Assist with the departments Credit Control for outstanding monies.
• Audit of third party documentation and ensure up to date and relevant in line with BCS guidelines
• General administrative tasks associated with the role, eg accurate filing.
Typical knowledge, skills and experience:
• Excellent communication skills – written and oral.
• Proven Customer Service skills
• A willing and flexible approach with a ‘can do’ attitude.
• Good organisational skills and ability to use own initiative.
• Ability to remain calm when under pressure.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Experience of working within a travel and/or logistics background would be advantageous.
• Understanding of office IT products including MS Word, Excel & Outlook.
• Willingness to develop and learn new skills.
• An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Evaluates the commercial and financial implications of decisions, considering the wider People and operational context. Shows evidence of clear analytical thinking. Evaluates the full implications of actions on other parts of the business. Thinks outside of the ‘functional silo’. Stays up to date with customer trends, identifying opportunities and threats at an early stage.
Honesty and Transparency
Asks for feedback from the Organisation on how to improve. Meets the needs of internal customers, by supporting and engaging when required.
Takes personal responsibility for correcting problems and demonstrates good recovery from complaints. Gives open and honest feedback at all levels even when its difficult. Meets and exceeds internal customer expectations. Is open honest and Transparent even when things go wrong.
Innovative & Adaptive
Challenges people to find ways of improving what is done. Asking those critical questions to challenge, ‘How we do things’. Encourages and supports development of new processes and procedures.
Works productively in a high pressure environment.
Welcomes change in a positive light, supporting their teams to embrace new ways of working.
Leading & Collaborating
Initiates action and provides others with clear direction. Challenges inappropriate or ineffective behavior.
Works with subject experts to get the best possible solution. Takes responsibility for actions. Is self-confident and is seen as credible and a go to person by others. Welcomes new ideas and ensures everyone has a voice.
Keeps own knowledge and skills up to date practicing continuing professional development. Delivers results through teams and people. Actively seeks to stretch capability and scope of responsibilities. Challenges and sets, ‘Stretching’ goals for their team, providing feedback on performance and behaviors. Addressing under performance at the first opportunity.
Is sensitive to non-verbal cues, to other people’s feelings and emotions, and responds with sensitivity.
Communicates openly and freely with colleagues and teams to ensure that they can see the big picture.
Successfully persuades and influences others.
Presents information in a way that engages and motivates the audience. Is self-aware and changes style to suit the relevant audience.