Field Based Roles
Brighton / Hybrid
Camp Beaumont at Inspiring Learning have an exciting opportunity for a Workforce Planning Coordinator to join us in the Brighton Head Office (part remote).
You will be responsible for supporting the recruitment and people operations function.
To collect and analyse workforce data across all Camp Beaumont camps to ensure they are all well-resourced in line with child bookings.
· Have experience in coordinating staff across multiple sites
· Experience in collating workforce data to help facilitate future planning
· Be confident in presenting and training new staff
· Current full driving licence and use of own car
· Highly organised with high attention to detail
· Liaise with the operations, recruitment and sales teams to ensure child bookings are facilitated by the correct staff within ratio and paying attention to the qualifications required.
· Work with the Recruitment team and site management teams to cover illness, no shows and redeploy staff across our camps if required.
· Attend staff assessment and training events to support the recruitment, HR, L&D and Operations teams as and when required.
What we do at Camp Beaumont:
At over 40 great camps based across London and the Home Counties, we make sure children are cared for in a safe and happy environment, while trying new activities and making new friends! We’ve been caring for children for over three decades and continue to be an excellent service to parents to provide childcare over the school holidays. All of our camps are fun filled, and we’re experts in making the school holidays extra special.
Successful candidates are required to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure and two professional references. You need to possess the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered for employment with Camp Beaumont.