Field Based Roles
Brighton / Hybrid
For over 35 years, our transformative trips have encouraged both adults and young people to build confidence and resilience by using the great outdoors and our selection of adventurous, challenging and high-adrenaline activities. With ten activity centres across the UK, a Château in France, and a centre in Hong Kong, we provide unbeatable life changing experiences for everyone.
A key department in making all of this possible is our Recruitment Team, and we are currently seeking a Resourcing Advisor to join us at this exciting time of growth and development.
In supporting the Recruitment Manager, the Resourcing Advisor will be responsible for resourcing and recruiting high quality individuals across the Inspiring Learning brands. This role also requires the successful candidate to get involved in building campaigns, projects and attending recruitment related events.
This position is a field based role, and therefore the successful candidate will primarily work remotely with the view to visiting our head office in Brighton once or twice a week.
Key role responsibilities and accountabilities:
· Deliver an exceptional recruitment service to the business
· Responsible for meeting weekly targets to find quality candidates for selection on assessment
· Screening and booking appointments into team diary, ensuring the system is kept up-dated at all times
· Conduct engaging telephone screenings, interacting with candidates to ensuring effective evaluation for suitability
· Conducting virtual, telephone and occasional face to face interviews.
· Accurate and timely data entry on the system following screenings
· Providing constructive feedback to candidates who do not meet our quality standards
· Proactive liaison with candidates, ensuring emails/paperwork etc are completed in a timely manner.
· Undertaking reports/processes ensuring all information is completed prior to/after assessments and inductions.
· Arrangements and planning for assessments/interviews
· Attending and supporting assessments
· Maintain strong communication with Recruitment and HR team on update on recruitment stats and progress
· Responsible for building relationships with key contacts and supporting other departments to ensure smooth and efficient processes
· Building and maintaining strong relationships with our centres and hiring managers
· Work closely with the Recruitment team to ensure effective process
Typical knowledge, skills and experience:
· CIPD qualified, desired but not essential
· Excellent communication skills, with the ability to adapt own style as required
· Ability to work from own initiative
· Good organisational skills and attention to detail
· Good data input skills
· Ability to work efficiently in a high demand, team oriented and fast pace environment
Experience in an internal recruitment function desired