Brighton Head Office
£18,000 - £20,000 per annum
£18,000 - £20,000 per annum + Perkbox (lots of discounts & vouchers) + 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, Pension (employee contribution 5% and Employer 3%)
To deliver excellent administration and support to the recruitment team, ensuring to provide a professional and positive experience for candidates, internal and external customers.
To provide recruitment support to the Kingswood recruitment team, screening candidates, supporting with various high volume recruitment campaigns and all recruitment administration duties as directed by your line manager.
• Support a variety of recruitment campaigns, managing a high volume of end-to-end recruitment activity
• Responsible for timely and accurate input of candidate information onto the relevant database
• Screening candidates via zoom and telephone
• Recruitment support for all centre vacancies, head office and Apprenticeship roles
• Responsible for the accurate checking and feedback to candidates for DBS completion and appropriate ID
• Monitoring and maintaining an accurate current vacancies list and ensuring all vacancies are managed effectively on Recruitment system /job boards / agencies
• Administration background within a recruitment setting would be advantageous
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to adapt own style as required
• Excellent telephone manner
• Ability to work from own initiative
• High organisational skills and attention to detail
• Good data input skills
• Ability to work efficiently in a high demand, team oriented and fast pace environment
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages, particularly word and excel and Facebook
We are Inspiring Learning. Since 1980, we have been leading the way in providing children from across the world with unique, educational and fun-filled adventure programmes. With a range of day camps in and around London and the Home Counties, plus a selection of year-round residential Centre’s, we are the UK’s largest provider of adventure camps for young people. Since 1980, over 1 million children have attended our day camps and this year, over 165,000 young people attended our residential camps from over 35 countries across the world.
Successful candidates are required to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure at the company’s expense. You need to possess the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered for employment with Inspiring Learning.