Full Time Roles
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Resourcing Manager – Camp Beaumont
Brighton – Occasional Travel
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Reporting to the Exec Director Camp Beaumont and part of the wider Inspiring Learning People Team, the Resourcing Manager will lead the resourcing and talent function for Camp Beaumont to plan and deliver our resourcing strategy to ensure we recruit and attract the best talent into our organisation.
You will manage our recruitment and resourcing budget to ensure sufficient ROI, update the business on trends in the market, develop and measure a clear set of KPI’s for the resourcing function. Line management responsibility for the recruitment advisors and workforce planners. Engaging with outside agencies to help support our talent acquisition plan, delivering a best-in-class resourcing function.
• Responsible for the ongoing strategic evolution of our Resourcing Strategy – including Attraction, On boarding and colleague journey.
• Champion and voice of the candidate to the wider business balancing candidate needs with business requirements.
• Accountable for the candidate experience, liaising key stakeholders and developing Talent strategies that meet with demand.
• Identifying and implementing our Employer Brand which matches our organisation culture, working with the Marketing function on developing and growing our Employer brand.
• Industry knowledge expert, which allows best use of resource when planning attraction strategies.
• Take ownership for the management and delivery of the full recruitment life-cycle through a focused direct approach to identify and attract talent to Camp Beaumont
• Line Manage the recruitment advisors
• Lead and develop Camp Beaumont attraction strategy and support the Resourcing Team in creating local site attraction strategies based on local market to improve the recruitment and business performance
• Ability to work with and advise the business leaders on resourcing strategies
• Confident communicator (both verbal and written) with a personable and professional manner and the ability to interact and relate to all levels of employees and build strong working relationships.
• Excellent IT skills (including Microsoft applications) with the ability to identify and apply IT solutions.
• Efficient time management & organisational skills
• High level of attention to detail
• Ability to stay calm in difficult situations
• Proactive approach to using initiative
• Ability to demonstrate confidentiality and understanding when handling sensitive situations and information.
• Good judgment and decision making skills.
• Graduate calibre
• Current full driving license
• Project Management experience
• Good knowledge of Inspiring Learning and understanding of industry
• Good knowledge of industry and key changes.