Learning and Development Business Partner
Full Time Roles
The Learning and Development business partner role will provide Training and Development to Camp Beaumont within the Inspiring Learning group.
The business partner will lead, manage and execute strategic and tactical projects within their assigned region and sites, they will also work with the functional and organisation leadership teams to ensure alignment of learning initiatives and strategies with local business needs.
• To design, deliver and evaluate training sessions/programmes within the group learning framework, that support business objectives and the brand.
• Ensure individuals/centres/camps have continuous improvement and development for success planning where applicable.
• Communicating data and metrics that informs and supports managers and teams’ progress and succession
• Research potential new learning activities, introduce and implement new training processes and systems to record and review training needs and delivery.
• To support the digital learning strategy in providing online learning solutions in conjunction with our Learner Management System.
• Map out training plans for new starters and allocate/deliver required training and induction programmes on commencement with Company.
• Design training profiles for all roles identifying both mandatory and plan non-essential training and development which support the needs of the business.
• Identify and monitor training KPI’s and prepare reports including training costs, budget and delivery of courses/qualifications.
• Graduate calibre (desirable)
• CIPD Qualified (Desirable)
• Ability to work with and advise the wider business on best practice.
• Confident communicator (both verbal and written) with a personable and professional manner and the ability to interact and relate to all levels of employees and build strong working relationships.
• Excellent IT skills (including Microsoft applications) with the ability to identify and apply IT solutions.
• Good knowledge of industry and key changes.
• Project Management experience (desirable)
• Knowledge of creating digital solutions/eLearning
• Experience of delivering Training and Development events.
• Current full driving license (desirable).