Sales - Experience Expert
Full Time Roles
Camp Beaumont - Experience Expert
• Norwich Based contact centre customer services & sales role
• Deliver agreed sales target and KPI’s to support the growth, profitability and delivery of EBITDA
• Provide exceptional customer service and product knowledge that will encourage customers to book
• Deliver sales targets and KPI’s.
• Maximise revenue whilst minimising discounts.
• Take ownership for the experience the customer has throughout the booking process
• Deliver an ‘easy’ sales journey for the customer – making sure all loose ends are covered
• Be an expert in our product and culture – communicating that clearly to our customers
• Proactively develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of all products, competitors, market trend and developments within the sector.
• Provide exceptional customer service.
• Ensure products sold compliment customers aims and objectives and meet our business goals.
• Manage all (internal & external) communication, including responses to enquiries, in a professional/timely manner and record information accurately.
• Encourage, escalate and act upon customer feedback in a positive manner.
• Work with key stakeholders e.g. Camp Directors, Operations teams.
• To be an integral part of the Camp Beaumont team by providing support and assistance in-line with the needs of the business.
• Experience in Sales
• Experience of working to targets – individual, team and organisational
• Strong outgoing sales experience with the proven ability to close a sale using the “soft” sales approach
• Must be enthusiastic and motivated with the drive for success
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Excellent Customer service and admin skills
• Able to work under their own initiative and without supervision
• A good level of numeracy and literacy
• Good working understanding of office IT [products including MS word, MS excel and MS outlook
• Experience within the education sector – Desirable
• Travel sector experience – Desirable
• Has an attention to detail
At 35 great camps based across London and the Home Counties, we make sure children are cared for in a safe and happy environment, while trying new activities and making new friends! We’ve been caring for children for over three decades and continue to be an excellent service to parents to provide childcare over the school holidays. All of our camps are fun filled, and we’re experts in making the school holidays extra special.
Successful candidates are required to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure and two professional references. You need to possess the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered for employment with Camp Beaumont.