Blackheath, Croydon, Haselmere, Hatfield, Putney, Reading, Windsor, Reigate
COVID Secure Co-ordinator
COVID Secure Co-ordinators will play a vital part throughout the summer 2020 season, this position will ensure that all procedures put in place on camp to keep everyone safe are followed. This is a hands on role and will involve some cleaning/disinfecting, conducting temperature checks daily and keeping accurate logs to ensure we keeping a COVID Secure environment
- Work closely with the management team to ensure a COVID secure environment
- Completing and recording all temperature checks for staff and children daily
- Ensure logs on who is present in each bubble are kept accurate and up to date
- Ensuring social distancing procedures are being followed
- Completing hourly enhanced cleaning and checks across the site and logging these
- Disinfecting surfaces and high touch points throughout the day
- Manage PPE stock levels including cleaning products and hand sanitiser
- Support the management team if symptoms of COVID-19 are detected onsite
- Report any breaches of the COVID secure environment to the management team daily
- Oversee the staggered lunch times and ensuring that social distancing procedures are followed throughout
- You must be 17 years old or above
- Extremely well organised
- Ability to work within a team but also independently.
- Not afraid to roll sleeves up and get stuck in to any task required to ensure the environment is kept COVID secure.
- Excellent communicator with lots of energy and enthusiasm and above all a real desire to give an outstanding camp experience to every child.
- Experience within a multi-activity camp environment is beneficial but not required.
- An awareness/knowledge of health and safety and good practice
- Ability to adapt and use initiative.
At 24 great camps based across London and the Home Counties, we make sure children are cared for in a safe and happy environment, while trying new activities and making new friends! We’ve been caring for children for over four decades and continue to be an excellent service to parents to provide childcare over the school holidays. All of our camps are fun filled, and we’re experts in making the school holidays extra special.
Successful candidates are required to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure. You need to possess the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered for employment with Camp Beaumont.